The workshop is aimed at discussing problems related to research and development of systems to support scientific research throughout the life cycle of experimental data from large scientific installations.
The main topics:
- Architecture of distributed data storage for large scale setups.
- Intellectual methods of data analysis for experimental physics.
- Data management during data life cycle.
- Metadata management in physics experiments.
- Outreach of knowledge.
- Open data science in physics.
One focus of the workshop is the German Russian Initiative of a Data Life Cycle in Astroparticle Physics.
For further details see the site of the conference