The workshop is aimed at discussing problems related to research and development of systems to support scientific research throughout the life cycle of experimental data from large scientific installations.
The main topics:
- Data centres in astroparticle physics
- Organization and maintaining of data life cycles
- Data and metadata management in experimental physics
- Large-scale distributed data storages
- Combined data analysis in astroparticle physics
- Intellectual methods of data analysis for combined datasets
- Open data in physics
- Outreach and education in astroparticle physics
One focus of the workshop is the German Russian Initiative of a Data Life Cycle in Astroparticle Physics.
For further details see the site of the conference